Tire jack instruction label

Hi all - I'm looking to reproduce the "JACK INSTRUCTIONS" label that would be on the backwall (interior) of your cab. The only copy I've found posted/ scanned is in rough shape and needs alot of photoshop clean up. Any chance one of yours is in mint condition and you have access to a scanner? Those with the cab backwall carpet would have the easiest time with this; however if someone can take a high-resolution photo of their clean label affixed to the cab backwall this would work too. Let me know what you've got, thanks. If anyone is interested in getting a copy of this label let me know and I'll figure out the cost. Low quantity reproduction labels I have had made in the past cost approx $5-10 per. -G

I have a pretty good quality label that's not attached to the vehicle I can scan or photo. it's slightly yellowed but not torn or stained. I'm new to the forum and haven't set up an account to web host my pics yet but if you'd like me to email the scan for your review, I'll do that now. Otherwise give me a day of 2 to get set up to post the pics on the forum.

Thanks for the reply. Scanning the image would be best. Please email me 2 different scans of the label making sure no portion of the image gets cut off. Also, please scan as a "black and white" image if possible. Many thanks. Email to: gjeepm@yahoo.com

PS. I'll send you a new label for free if you want once done.