Wanted: 2wd spindle, passenger side,

manche75

I am in need of a 2wd spindle for the passenger side ASAP. If you have one that is available Let me know. Call 517-242-2598 with price If no answer leave a message and I WILL call you back.

Or PM me. This is for a 1989 mj 4.0l 2wd Auto. I'm not sure what other applications will fit. Thank you very much.

I've got a complete 2wd front axle. I would want to sell you the whole thing if I sold it, I've been saving it for a parts axle for my 2wd. $100.

I will be heading back to Wisconsin on Sunday morning (11-28). Axle is currently here at my Parents house in Reed City, MI.

- Brent

414-750-6433

I am in need of a 2wd spindle for the passenger side ASAP. If you have one that is available Let me know. Call 5177-242-2598 with price If no answer leave a message and I WILL call you back.

Or PM me. This is for a 1989 mj 4.0l 2wd Auto. I'm not sure what other applications will fit. Thank you very much.

The spindle on your 89 2WD is p/o the knuckle assembly; not available separately. The p/n for the right side knuckle assembly is 53002932. Good luck finding one except from the yard. Any 86-92 XJ/MJ donor will work for your application.

Probably would not be a bad idea to p/u Brent's 2WD axle for future needs. :cheers: