grand comanche

patjeep

ok je n ecrirais plus jusque aux temps que je puisse ecrire convenablement j ai essayer de comuniquer ma passion mais je ne peu ecrire mieu en anglais alors je vais envoyer les photo de mon projet aussitot que possible merci :redX:

what does puisse mean in english

ok je n ecrirais plus jusque aux temps que je puisse ecrire convenablement j ai essayer de comuniquer ma passion mais je ne peu ecrire mieu en anglais alors je vais envoyer les photo de mon projet aussitot que possible merci :redX:

my apologies. i was unaware that you speak french. NOW i give you props for posting in english. more than i could do in french. sorry again :Canadaflag:

my apologies. i was unaware that you speak french. NOW i give you props for posting in english. more than i could do in french. sorry again :Canadaflag:

the only word i got out of that... was photo which I'm hoping means photograph like it does in english... . :brows: I'm decent in espanol though if you speak that jamminz.gif

(we need an emoticon of the US flag and te CAN flag shakin hands... that'd be cool)

thank you is it hard to write in english i am not perfect bilingue but i have one passion and is comanche i see in jp magazine... chysler maybe gonna restart the production of comanche but whit the grand comanche and i think is probably no long in time whit the new model he try to find i hope i don't give you headhash when you read m y topic image_209027.gif

interestingly enough, the other day when I was biking across town to pay for my comanche's insurance, I spotted a convoy of jeeps, lead by a big green j-2000 with the stock winch bumper, followed by a SJ cherokee, a big GWaggy, 3 comanches (86 2.8L badge, then 2 SWB 87+) a few lifted cherokees and then a little compass.

looked pretty sweet and the '86 had to have atleast 5+ inches of lift on it.

Since I'm mostly likely the only Bilingual frenchman on the board here.. I'll attempt to translate for you guys..

He sayes BASICALLY that he would like to communicate his passion of the comanche with you guys but knows very little english, and has pictures of a project that he will be posting soon enough..

patjeep - J'espère, J'ai obtenu le point à travers, que vous essayiez de faire.

Since I'm mostly likely the only Bilingual frenchman on the board here.. I'll attempt to translate for you guys..

He sayes BASICALLY that he would like to communicate his passion of the comanche with you guys but knows very little english, and has pictures of a project that he will be posting soon enough..

patjeep - J'espère, J'ai obtenu le point à travers, que vous essayiez de faire.

Thats cool. We all love Comanches here!! Get those pics up, I think that we all want to see your MJ!

BTW, you know more English than I know French.

AND I like the idea of the flags shaking hands. OR make the smileys doing this... :cheers: BUT make the smileys flags.