This is why I lock my door even when I'm home...

Philistine

Almost all home invasion type robberies are crooks robbing crooks.

that is a very poor, inconsiderate, and ill informed statement.

innocent people get robbed all the time. I would guess that you're a Democrat.

Wow. Still mad about Rough Country?

You have no, zip, nada information about me or my history. Post up your qualifications to refute my statement, and I'll post mine to make it. On second thought, put me on ignore because I will certainly be ignoring you.

This board is remarkably free of that kind of comment. I had hoped it would remain so. You e-stalking me because people pointed out you contradicted yourself in one of my posts is sad and tells me the real issue. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26609

Almost all home invasion type robberies are crooks robbing crooks.

that is a very poor, inconsiderate, and ill informed statement.

innocent people get robbed all the time. I would guess that you're a Democrat.

Wow. Still mad about Rough Country?

You have no, zip, nada information about me or my history. Post up your qualifications to refute my statement, and I'll post mine to make it. On second thought, put me on ignore because I will certainly be ignoring you.

This board is remarkably free of that kind of comment. I had hoped it would remain so. You e-stalking me because people pointed out you contradicted yourself in one of my posts is sad and tells me the real issue. http://www.comancheclub.com/forums/view ... =3&t=26609

actually, that ship has sailed.

I post that statement because I know a nice couple that have been robbed twice...and neither of them have done anything wrong in their entire life. and I've never heard the results of gang wars and urban stupidity called "breaking and entering".

so, it's inconsiderate to make that stereotyped generalization because it insinuates that, in order for there to be a break-in at your home, you must be a crook.

A burglary or "breaking and entering" is a property crime in which someone forces entry into a dwelling (burglary) or seperately secured structure ( B&E) to commit a theft. The occupants are not home or confronted.

A robbery is a personal crime in which a victim is threatened with bodily harm or harmed while being forced to surrender property in their direct control.

A "home invasion" -a media created term- is when an armed intruder(s) force entry into a home and directly confront the occupants to forcce them to surrender items. ALMOST all of these occur when the offenders know that there is something of extreme value, generally drugs or drug profits, present and they are after a specific target, not your TV and petty cash. Rarely do innocent victims suffer such an attack as the return is not worth the risk for what most people keep around the house. Some occur due to poor information on the part of the offenders and they do not find what they are after. Again, ALMOST indicates that while some "innocent victims" do in fact suffer such attacks, most are specifically targeted. Such facts are generally not reported via the media as, unless the facts can be proven, the police do not tell the media their suspicions as to why the victims were targeted.

You indicate that your friends were innocent victims of a home invasion but also talk about them being victims of a breaking and entering, two very different actions. Do you know what happend, or are they creations that you think further your argument?

The fact that you took my "ALMOST" to mean "all" means you did not read my post, could not comphrehend my post, or chose to ignore what I actually posted to further your vendetta. I say vendetta because, since the thread cited, you have made comments in other threads about me and you never did before.

Google "almost" and "all." Then figure out what actually happened to your "friends." Maybe some enlightenment will be bestowed upon you.

If I was a liberal or democrat or whatever insult you implied, I might jump on the chance to point out the stereotype of the uninformed or inbred gun rights nut. Such generalizations are incorrect and should not be used by anyone of any intellect, though.