Comanche For Sale----Swisher IA 1800

90eliminator

Hey guys I am moving and forced to sell my project comanche. Its a 90 eliminator with a 4wd conversion. Right around 90k on the clock. 4.0 automatic 231. It has a 3" lift in it sitting on good 31's. Black with a gray interior. Buckets are in great shape along with the carpet and dash. Runs great after you get it started. It starts and dies, starts and dies....then starts.... Just did the CPS, TPS, Valve cover gasket, Alternator, Water Pump, and a bunch of other stuff. Needs a headliner, but have the material, needs insulation under the carpet, have that too. The big issue is that the Rear Main just blew out and I just don't have time to fix it. Nice truck, has a newer Cherokee front clip, not 97 up, but I believe its a 96 clip. trailer hitch, CD player, new rockers panels. After market air intake, and lots more...but can't remember it all. please if you would like picture email me at selmeski@hotmail.com Sorry for this, I am really busy trying to finish work and don't have alot of free time....or call me at 319-610-9042, ... also delivery is available, details can be worked out...thanks...Shawn

Archived