Is it factory?

88pioneer

Yes, looks like a factory bar, but double check that he has the year right. Looking at it from the rear angle, it looks like a shortbed. Like, really looks like a shortbed. My guess, is that they know little about what they have... And $500 for that thing? In the words of whowey, "Puh-lease."

Rob L.

YEP GET THERE MAN!!!!

Curiosity got the best of me. Just got off the phone with the guy, he's selling it for a neighbor who is no good on computers. The neighbor said it was an '87, he has it listed as an '86. Don't ask me why.

JUMP ON IT.

Rob L :cheers: .

Honestly I thought it was a short bed too, but the 86 thing screwed with my eyes I guess. I'll call the guy tomorrow. I'll definitely grab as much specific stuff I can

I would call him now. He sounded kinda like a sketchy dude. Remember to check the rear axle, and pull the VIN for the registry.

Rob L.

Yea, I'll check everything of importance, another 44 would be nice

If its an 86, theres no way it would have a 44, if it were metric tonne, it would have the even rarer M20..... 86 only!

Yes, I know, from what rob was saying its an 87, either one would be a very nice surprise

:cheers: