Rear axle.

:headpop: :mad: :hateputers: I hate that I am prob gonna pay 250 or so and have to pull it. I wish I could find such a ggod deal but i have searched everywhere close and nothing that cheap. Hell the locals want 400 or 500 depending on what year. :eek: That is nuts for an axle when you can buy a complete one with a detriot and all for that from the guys on local forums. I am so frustrated with this searching and crap. But I will have some money around mid summer due to a 4 month trip to a really hot area of the world. ;)

Cole

:headpop: :mad: :hateputers: I hate that I am prob gonna pay 250 or so and have to pull it. I wish I could find such a ggod deal but i have searched everywhere close and nothing that cheap. Hell the locals want 400 or 500 depending on what year. :eek: That is nuts for an axle when you can buy a complete one with a detriot and all for that from the guys on local forums. I am so frustrated with this searching and crap. But I will have some money around mid summer due to a 4 month trip to a really hot area of the world. ;)

Cole

if you want to make a trip to central ohio and pick up about 10 of them you could make serious coin.

The prob is I don't have anything but my manche and the 2.5 with 4.10s riding on 35s does not like the highway to good plus I don't think my motor has that many miles till death left. :oops: And your right It could be a chunl of money to be made if I could get them.

Cole