1988 comanche part out

steel

I've got a 1988 MJ LWB that's going to the junk yard in about a week. If there's something you want from it let me know and come get it.

Sorry, i'm not going to have the time to be shipping parts out.

Located in Madiosn WI.

control arms, fuel tank, windshield, tailgate, interior trim, steering wheel/ colum, doors, fenders, hoods, rear D35 not totally complete, bench seat, bucket seats, leaf springs, steel rims, under hood junk, 2.5L motor with 130,xxx miles.. fiberglass topper (tan), AX4 tranny,

Come out and look and give me a fair price.

Trim is grey.

six o eight six 5 eight 77 three six

Bryan,

Speaking from experience here... Whatever you don't think is worth pulling from the truck before you scrap it is exactly what you need to keep from it. Consider them free parts for the future.

There is nothing that you have listed that I need unless this bench seat's cover is in better shape than the other one. But, If you are really wanting to pitch the tailgate, gas tank, leaf springs and other MJ specific parts, I will come over there and give you better than scrap price for them.

You've got my number, let me know what you think. Plans are to be finishing up the work on the '88 this weekend, I'll be busy all day today and tomorrow.

- Brent

...But, If you are really wanting to pitch the tailgate, gas tank, leaf springs and other MJ specific parts, I will come over there and give you better than scrap price for them.

I'm on the same boat as Brent. I don't need the stuff, but if its cheap enough, I'll toss you some cash to keep it out of the yards.

Rob L.

Archived