still got my I6 V-card

needs new water pump, i know that

has 100000 miles on it(140000hms actually) needs valve cover gasket. new exhaust. 89, 4.0, with an aw4

now

when it runs, it has white smoke, not really sure if its just a lot of condensation or not. but its also pushing out something b lack. doesnt feel like oil but its mixed in with the condenstsaion so who knows?

hoping its just carbon from not running for a while

What else should i be looking at?? also idles a little rough. i don't want to run it for too long as i havent actually changed the water pump yet. its just sitting there

give me ideas fellas. theres a little oil in the air filter, but not much

should i worried about a rebuild?? maybe just a head gasket??? with 140000kms i figured it should have been a real strong engine. starts up immediately though

BTW found a nice set of turbine wheels at the wreckers. are they aluminum or steel?? didnt really check

I picked up a set of XJ LIMITED wheels a while back.

I had them sand blasted and I sprayed them with DUPLICOLOR WHEEL PAINT.

They came out great!!

BEFORE:

Image Not Found

DURING:

Image Not Found

AFTER:

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Here is the paint I used:

Image Not Found

Here they are all mounted up ready to go:

Image Not Found

BTW, Turbine wheels are also called Jeep ten spokes.

CW

I'm grabbing a set of XJ Limited wheels and snadblasting them, then some black Rustoleum too. I wanna get Turbines or TenSpokes but for $125 for the turbines and free XJ lim's* Ill go with the XJ limeteds.

*with 2 free XJ's (both 87's one AW4 one 5pd, both 4x4, both I6, both pwr window and ones a 2dr ones a 4dr. All my 4x4-swap, pwr window swap, and nice rim swaps. The 2dr is all caved in, but the 4dr is good. I'm bastardizing the 2dr for spring shakles and everything for the 4dr, then creating a biig bastard 4x4, free of charge

so then how can i paint over the jeep ten spokes????

CW, you did the colour that i thought would look fantastic lol!! those rims look great

were those aluminum as well?

Yes they are made of the same alloy as all non steel Jeep wheels.

The color is graphite. I like it alot too!!

CW

what pressure did u sandblast them at???

those wheels look excellent, i am honestly going to blast some turbines and paint them similiar/possibly same colour if you don't m ind that is. congrats on the creativity. it makes me actually like the looks of those wheels lol!

Man I can't tell you how many sets of turbine and snowflake rims I have thrown out, or turned in for scrap. Maybe I need to start selling them on this site :eek:

Same here. Other than nobody would buy 'em with my 'pick-up only' policy.

I actually gave my buddy a set of turbines to hold down the tarps in his backyard (he stores engines under them).