diesel comanche - medicinehat alberta

maybe I am a little ridgid but wouldnt you think if you were trying to sell a truck, you would try to make it look a little more reliable by first taking it off the lift before you take pictures? That along with the stool and apparent oil spill underneath makes it look like someone is giving up.

94 tags on the plates , you wouldn't have to have DMV inspection to re-regerster it in B.C........"Road Trip" on your horizon ? Great X-mas gift for the wife :thumbsup:

that would be the one gift that would almost ensure me having to sleep on the couch for a while .lol.

but seriously, i would be more interested in a 91 shortbox 5 spd 4x4. preferrably already with some goodies.

Don't you already have a 91 Eliminator ? you really should get the diesel to round out your collection . I find I get a much better sleep on the couch anyway ( no elbow in the ribs everytime I snore a bit ) :D

that is too funny -the snoring discussion was just had for the umteenth time again today.

I'm not sure what I'm doing with the eliminator just yet, -I'm driving the 86, and i wish u would come and buy the blue one -lots of goodies there.

This one could be very interesting.

Called the seller and spoke for quite a while. Yes, 10 plus years with no plates. BC registration is correct. Seems to be straight.

Does anyone here have a reasonable guess at what a selling price would/should be? Since I have talked to the seller, I have a reasonable idea of what it will take to buy this project. Not trying to be coy or sneeky. Just looking for unvarnished opinions here on the Comanche Club.

I have posted looking (but not too hard) for a diesel Comanche for a conversion to a VW TDI engine. But after looking at all the things on my plate, I kind of realize I need to have more than I just want it for a future project.

Still, a factory stock 1986 diesel would solve a bunch of problems to register it in California. Hell all of my kids are Older than this truce. As far as upkeep costs for/to dad, a truck or two is way, way cheaper than just one well educated college kid.

This is my time to buy. Anita is visiting family in Sicaly for a month. So this might be the right time to buy the truck and the unemployed Kid coud drive with me for the trip home.