'manches galore!

streetjeep2.5

Drove on I-70 in Missouri from exit 175 to exit 208 twice in the past week. Once going the other way was a lifted and roll barred and grill guarded nice black manche. jamminz.gif Then, on Saturday, a red one in a farm field, and then in a turn lane after getting off at 208 a white one, and two cars behind it another red one! :eek: Both looked like work trucks. Wish I coulda handed out commancheclub cards! :grrrr: Including mine, that is 5 manches in one week within a 30 mile stretch of I - 70! :cheers: What gives?????? :dunno:

There's a lady lives on the East side got a cherry, showroom condition '91 MJ. Been trying to buy it from her for almost a year now. Refuses to even discuss it. She parks it in the back yard and throws her trash in the bed. When it gets full, about 2-3 months average, she drives it to the dump and empties it. I'm thinking about either sending her anonymous death threats or marrying her. Geez what some peeps will do for the cause. :popcorn:

They seem to pop up from time to time. I got a call from a friend yesterday telling me that 2 Comanches just got hauled into the local junk yard. He said they were both 4x4, one short and one long bed, both had wasted tailgates but the lights were supposedly good. He asked about them and was told they would be crushed by Friday :fs1: I get out of work to late to go during the week, and these things are a 5 min drive from me. I'm pretty pissed off. Ill go down on Sat. to see if anythings left.....but yes, random Comanches still appear now and again.