Comanche Pride on the Hwy.

Lloyd

:cheers: I had to take the MJ to work friday because my carpool person(my sister) works in another part of the plant that has been cut back to working only 4 days a week due to the lack of sales. I gave the other guy in my dept. a ride and was quite proud of how the comanche ran. :D On the way home when I went to merge into the traffic on hwy. 84 at the ritchie road on ramp a little acura tried to get on the ramp before me so I put the pedal to the metal and left them sitting in the back position. :waving: I was really proud of how she is running when my passenger commented, "Man this thing can get it!" :D :D 8)

Absolutely Love it when it's being good. And to think this truck sat in the yard for 3 years when i had broken the bellhousing on the manual transmission. Finally gave up on the bellhousing being replacable at a decent price. Located a 92' in the junkyard with an automatic and even with people telling me I couldn't get it done it's now the daily driver for me.

I did not drive the XJ once last week as I just used the company truck. Its a 4cyl 2wd 2010 ranger. Pure gutless.

Took me at lest 3 stop lights to re-learn the might 4.0s power band. Kept flooring it at the green and spinning tires. That Ford made me acustomed to driving a pig, which the XJ certainly is not! Was quite the shocker!