Second Attempt is Online

ORCA

i posted in your other thread. same comment tho. looks fantastic!!

Thanks! I spent alittle more time on this one. Hey send me some information about your truck and i'll put you on the members section of the site. jamminz.gif

Alright, i'll make your bio right now. :cheers:

Pete hasn't chimmed in yet...wtf is going on?! :eek:

I thought about it and IMHO, I think it'd be better if we left write up's/tech info on the forum. I could be wrong though. However, it would be nice to expand the main comancheclub.com page even more. (maybe down the road?)

Laptop problems. I'm restricted to the old home 'puter and it's really really slow and really really underpowered. It's old enough that it once ran Windows 95. :roll:

Keep up the great work! When the semester dies down a little and I'm not spending every other available hour trying to get the hunk-o-rust out of the garage under its own power, I hope to find someone local that knows the programs our site uses and can give me some tutoring on how to set stuff up. I don't want farm out all the work (just most of it, to you guys :D ). I envision different members doing different pages but I'm not yet educated enough to even get the process started, let alone fix any problems that pop up.

Laptop problems. I'm restricted to the old home 'puter and it's really really slow and really really underpowered. It's old enough that it once ran Windows 95. :roll:

Keep up the great work! When the semester dies down a little and I'm not spending every other available hour trying to get the hunk-o-rust out of the garage under its own power, I hope to find someone local that knows the programs our site uses and can give me some tutoring on how to set stuff up. I don't want farm out all the work (just most of it, to you guys :D ). I envision different members doing different pages but I'm not yet educated enough to even get the process started, let alone fix any problems that pop up.

Aaww that's right, your laptop is goofy if I remeber correctly? Anyway, Pete I'd be willing to as much as I can in terms of keeping the comancheclub.com website itself updated. I'm some what proficient in web editing and definetly willing to "lend my skills" (haha :roll: ). If your wondering why, 1. i'm trying to help the club in my own way. Pete you yourself do a whole heck of alot and it's time for some of us (or atleast me) to pitch in. 2. I'm currently enrolled in an HTML web publishing class and it's great practice for me and 3. I'm an up & coming web designer and i'm trying to build a portfolio for myself. I can understand you wanting to get as many members involved as possible and I think that's where the members page (and forum) come into play. However I'm more than willing to help the whole entire effort and get some sort of design up for comancheclub.com, whether it's all my design or not.

Just know that i'm more than willing to take on the task. To me it's not work, more of another hobby (like jeepin). Also I'd be willing to work with you Pete to try to get everything online smoothly and efficiently. It's definetly easy stuff to do, but not having a guiding hand helping out can make it pretty darn frustrating. (been there, done that ;) )

Soo, I don't know if I've said it enough, but just let me know :cheers: It's all for the greater good of this awesome club you've formed. jamminz.gif

NICE, lots of MJs in the members section already!

i mailed off my pic/info today.

Yea really! I'm averaging about 2 new members added daily since the site first started! :cheers:

You mailed off your info...? E-mailed?

EDIT: Woops..your email was labeled as 'junk'! Anyway, i'm working on putting your info online right now.

NICE, lots of MJs in the members section already!

i mailed off my pic/info today.

Yea really! I'm averaging about 2 new members added daily since the site first started! :cheers:

You mailed off your info...? E-mailed?

EDIT: Woops..your email was labeled as 'junk'! Anyway, i'm working on putting your info online right now.

JUNK!#$@%^

watch your mouth, insultin my truck like that! :brows:

only kidding, sweet I'm gonna go chcek it out.