I got tunes!!!!

Had my MJ for about 6 months with no tunes.

Finally put in an old CD player and bought 2 new door speakers....NICE!

this mod amazingly fixed my exhaust leak :brows:

jamminz.gif i got a CD player for my birthday that magically fixed my BA10's squealing.. :brows:

CD players can fix alot of problems. that was the original reason i had one. but it got stolen and all my problems came back. guess i will have to get them fixed again next time i get a crutchfield book.

Alex

ive got a Niice alpine from bestbuy... its down to 129 with free install i think. (but who needs free install when their truck is already wired up for one?)

I couldn't for the life of me find a CD player that fits the harness in my mj, so I stuffed the junk radio that came with it back in for show. But my truck runs nicely so its not needed for repairs :P I'm ripping a cassette/radio deck out of an XJ in a few weeks anyway.

i'd ship you the stock one from my manche but it kindof uhh... decides when it wants to work or not.

I couldn't for the life of me find a CD player that fits the harness in my mj, so I stuffed the junk radio that came with it back in for show. But my truck runs nicely so its not needed for repairs :P I'm ripping a cassette/radio deck out of an XJ in a few weeks anyway.

i'd ship you the stock one from my manche but it kindof uhh... decides when it wants to work or not.

oh well, the xj/mj head units *should* be interchangable, if not, nothing some tin-snips wouldn't rememdy.

I plan on redoing my speakers sometime soon, adding an amp and small sub. Zeppelin and Floyd are flavourless with no bass :)

Zeppelin and Floyd are flavourless with no bass :)

word jamminz.gif also what are you guys using to mount the cd player in the dash? just taking the "cage" that came w/ the cdplayer and mounting it to the dash behind the instrument bezel? i havnt really looked at mine.

word jamminz.gif also what are you guys using to mount the cd player in the dash? just taking the "cage" that came w/ the cdplayer and mounting it to the dash behind the instrument bezel? i havnt really looked at mine.

mine just went right in the stock hole. no special anything,

but the bezel added around the edge wouldnt fit unless i trimmed the stock trim piece, so I'm not using the bezel... but the stock trim fits close enough you can't even tell.

kool, when ever i get around to puttin the dash togheter( will be awhile lol) ill figure it out. hey if your lookin for the power stuff, pull apart off buford highway has a BUNCH of XJ w/ power stuff... just take a cordless drill thats like 12 or 18 volts and use the battery to check motor and make sure it works :D

kool, when ever i get around to puttin the dash togheter( will be awhile lol) ill figure it out. hey if your lookin for the power stuff, pull apart off buford highway has a BUNCH of XJ w/ power stuff... just take a cordless drill thats like 12 or 18 volts and use the battery to check motor and make sure it works :D

thats a good idea... is that the one out off moreland in atlanta?

thats wehre i pulled my 44 from.