First ComancheClub.com web design, by me!

ORCA

Disclaimer: I'm a self taught web/graphic designer who has just recently taken my first HTML class. I come from an artistic backround so i'm used to having my 'works' critiqued - so please let me know what's on your mind.

My interpretation of comancheclub.com:

http://www.amt.org/scott/cc/index.html

Links don't work and there is no content. I can also change the buttons around if we need more or less links (like do we really need a yahoo group button? how many people are on that anyway?)

Let me know what you guys think.

I plan on making the backround fade between images, so if you've got some nice and cool pictures of your 'manche then post em up here or emailing to me or whatever. Other than that I think the links are gonna be changed around a bit and we need content to be added.

Pete mentioned having a members section with a picture and brief description. I'll come up with a format for each truck's bio, but i'd like to keep it consistant.

Did I say it before? Let me know what you guys think.

if you want to use any of the graphics at bignastyoffroadpark.com, like the flash guages, you have my permission. the owner hasn't paid his bills and never had any exclusive rights to my work.

Well..I'm still working on the page but i'm pretty stumped. I've gotten this image slide show to work before, but for whatever reason it isn't work right now.. :hateputers:

Anyone else have any designs, pictures, or input? It's all good. :cheers:

Well..I'm still working on the page but i'm pretty stumped. I've gotten this image slide show to work before, but for whatever reason it isn't work right now.. :hateputers:

Try changing this:

fadeimages[0]=["mjclub_01.jpg", "images/mjclub_01.jpg", "_new"]
fadeimages[1]=["mjclub_02.jpg", "images/mjclub_02.jpg", "_new"]

To this:

fadeimages[0]=["images/mjclub_01.jpg", "images/mjclub_01.jpg", "_new"]
fadeimages[1]=["images/mjclub_02.jpg", "images/mjclub_02.jpg", "_new"]

Try changing this:

fadeimages[0]=["mjclub_01.jpg", "images/mjclub_01.jpg", "_new"]
fadeimages[1]=["mjclub_02.jpg", "images/mjclub_02.jpg", "_new"]

To this:

fadeimages[0]=["images/mjclub_01.jpg", "images/mjclub_01.jpg", "_new"]
fadeimages[1]=["images/mjclub_02.jpg", "images/mjclub_02.jpg", "_new"]

I changed acouple of things (but I realized the mistake I made, which is the one you pointed out). Anyway, IT WORKS! Check it out! ( http://www.amt.org/scott/cc/index.html )

Thanks for the help jage!