shift lever assembly photo 92MJ or 94XJ

would like to know if there are any pic's of the shift lever assembly i know that the 94XJ had a plate that was held in place by two nuts :nuts: that held the xfer case and i have look at the great job that pete has improvised with :bowdown: and may have to go with some thing like that but if any photo of whats is really connected it would be greatly appreciated. I just want as much of a stock look as possible thanks btw that was the part that was left behind :oops:

You're still not clear. The AX-15 5-speed tranny has no linkage, the shift handle goes directly into the top of the transmission. It sounds kind of like you might actually be looking for pics of the transfer case linkage, but you haven't said so.

Here is the one I made for mine. It uses the stock bolt on XJ/MJ shift lever and parts of an XJ/MJ linkage. The bracket bolts to the tranny/t-case in two places and has no association to the body other than the shift linkage lever. These are all the pics I have as of now and I am at college so I won't be able to get more for a few weeks. This thing works great and is stronger than I should ever need it to be.

Bigger pics here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2460890/1

2460890_7.jpg

2460890_6.jpg

2460890_8.jpg

2460890_9.jpg[/url]

wow that looks great jamminz.gif pete did something similar and yours comes close to stock now if i can get a pic of one that's a stock mount or when time permits make one on the eight day. may have to go to the bone yard and see whats out there thanks again comanche fan