WTB Looking for 88-92 MJ

J10Fanatic

I am currently looking for my next project, I have built many FSJ's and have never done a Comanche. I do not like doing body work, nor do I like paying someone too, so I am looking for something in good shape as far as rust or body damage is concerned. I am located on the east coast (New Jersey, please insert your fav NJ joke here) and am looking for something within 2-3 hrs drive time to come and look at.

If interested I do have a 2000 Honda Accord, 2 door, 4 cylinder, 5 speed, with all power and sunroof. I am willing to trade this vehicle as My fiancee' and I just bought a Grand Cherokee and no longer need the Honda.

Thanks,

Jake

Chris,

small world! I'm the guy that has text you about it. You have it listed with a very fair price and it looks to be well worth it, just don't have it right now to spend or I would be there in a heartbeat with cash! Hoping to run across that dream find so I'm putting feelers out all over.

Thanks again!

Jake

As far as the 87 goes Geo, different block and head, really want the fuel injection that was available from 88-92, that is kinda one of my specialties at work...Advance Auto....there is a wealth of info at my disposal and I abuse it one lunch break at a time! LOL!

• 3 weeks later...