2 Core or 3 core radiator

Externally there is no difference in the dimensions of either one.

many people have a 2 core and never have a problem. Others still have some issues even with the 3 core...

IMHO, if you have a stick the 2 is probably fine. If you have a auto go for the 3 core.

CW

I think there's been a shift toward aluminum radiators vs copper. I recently returned a 1 row aluminum radiator to the parts store because I thought it was too thin. Then, when I was later at the radiator shop, the guy told me several manufacturers are also using aluminum now and that a 1 row aluminum can dissipate/radiate heat as well as a 2 or 3 row copper radiator.

I think there's been a shift toward aluminum radiators vs copper. I recently returned a 1 row aluminum radiator to the parts store because I thought it was too thin. Then, when I was later at the radiator shop, the guy told me several manufacturers are also using aluminum now and that a 1 row aluminum can dissipate/radiate heat as well as a 2 or 3 row copper radiator.

far as I know that's crap, aluminum has a thermal conductivity of 250 watts per meter-kelvin (wonky unit, more is better in this case) while copper has a thermal conductivity of 401 on the same scale. So for a given piece of metal copper will transfer the heat nearly twice as well. Radiating/dissipating, just make sure the radiator is painted black on the outside and it'll radiate quite nicely.

Honestly I'd put aluminum in a DD any day of the week, but an offroad rig that might get radiator damage, copper or brass only, because you can solder them back together and drive it home. My '96 has an aluminum rad because it was a DD when I replaced it, my '98 has one because I just had to get it running and it's stock right now, the MJ is getting a copper radiator and when I get the 96 back into driveable/wheelable shape I'm probably going to swap its radiator with the one in the MJ.