Gauge install

Guys,

I want to install a new 2" coolant temp gage as well as a 2" volt meter. I'm thinking a 2 hole pillar mount like I have seen on a few of your trucks.

I need a hand finding the correct part that will fit the windshield pillar acceptably. Where did you get it?

CW

WOW, No I did not!!! THANKS for showing me!! (I'm surprised at myself, I always look on EBay!!)

I ordered a single "pod" from SUMMIT RACING. I also found a radiator cap temp gauge in it! So alt-ho I cannot see it while driving, I do have a secondary method to watch the temps. That's all I really wanted.

For the 'pod' I will mount a volt meter.

CW

Off of that ebay ad:

Availability does not imply that an item is in stock ready for shipment. Manufacturers do get behind in their orders.

We do our best to keep items in stock but due to sales to local customers, Online customers outside of ebay, as well as in house customer jobs we cannot guarantee the item to be in stock, therfore All items in our ebay store are considered special order items unless stated otherwise above the description. All special order items may take an additional 6 weeks before shipment. (some rare applications have taken as much as 8 weeks(NOT including the shipping time) Most items however are shipped within 5 business days. Special order items are odered direct from the manufacturer on a per order basis. If this is a problem please do not bid. If you need the item sooner please check with us to determine if the item is currently in stock, or to determine the estimated shipping date.

So, even if you buy it with the ad saying it is "available" it may be over 2 months before they get it to you...sounds like going through http://www.summitracing.com was a good move.

Off of that ebay ad:

Availability does not imply that an item is in stock ready for shipment. Manufacturers do get behind in their orders.

We do our best to keep items in stock but due to sales to local customers, Online customers outside of ebay, as well as in house customer jobs we cannot guarantee the item to be in stock, therefore All items in our ebay store are considered special order items unless stated otherwise above the description. All special order items may take an additional 6 weeks before shipment. (some rare applications have taken as much as 8 weeks(NOT including the shipping time) Most items however are shipped within 5 business days. Special order items are ordered direct from the manufacturer on a per order basis. If this is a problem please do not bid. If you need the item sooner please check with us to determine if the item is currently in stock, or to determine the estimated shipping date.

So, even if you buy it with the ad saying it is "available" it may be over 2 months before they get it to you...sounds like going through http://www.summitracing.com was a good move.

That's is a very good point and something all buyers of EBAY need to be aware of. its something I have a major problem with. IF its available as a buy it now and you do how can anyone justify NOT having it in stock?!?!? I have backed out of a couple auctions because the item was not available. This was also followed with a official complaint against that seller to EBay.

My question to them is always the same is, how on earth can you sell something you do not have? the answer is you cannot, I want and will get my money back!

SO, read before you buy!!!

CW