isnt that wonderfull.....

freakjeep93

Great! Again, treat this job as though it's a masterpiece, the most important job there is. You never know what can happen!

A story.

After a couple of small jobs my first real job after high school came in 1967 at the Ford dealership where I detailed the new cars that came in and other assorted things. They started using me to deliver parts for the parts department, and because I took my dads advice and treated my job as though I was painting a masterpiece, this translated into the parts department wanting me to work in it full time, and after taking courses on the Ford parts numbering system, I started.

Then I was drafted into the Army. They told me my job would be waiting for me when I returned, and it was.

After a few years they started grooming me to be the department manager for when the other two guys retired. They were upset when 9 years later I told them I was leaving for Fort Wayne, Indiana to attend Concordia Seminary and be a pastor!

So, do whatever they have you doing very, very well, and see what happens! You may be the one they keep while others go!

well today was my first day... i loved it. its hard backbreaking work I'm doing right now and after almost 6 hours I'm exhausted BUT the owner of the lot (my boss) is awesome a real nice guy, and the environment is real welcoming. i did all matter of work today everything from detailing cars to be sold to cleaning up stuff he had in the back yard. i also love the way he has me set up right now... I'm kinda my own boss. i come in when i want (on free days thats gunna be around opening time or before) and leave when i want, i record my own hours and only get paid for the amount i work. i quite like ths system as it motivates me to works alot while letting me be flexible around my other commitments. all in all sorrey for the long winded post but i am really happy with my job and thanks to all for keeping me looking to the positive it really helped you guys rock

Make this something that will cause your now new boss to give nothing but great raves as to your work and be REALLY upset with even the possibility of loosing you! Such employees are hard to find, and worth keeping, if ya know what I "might" mean! :waving:

i think i know what ya mean and i plan to do exactly as you say.

also my previous employer sent me my last pay and my employment records in the mail today. under reason for leaving it just says dismissed lol. i still havnt seen a reason for my being "dismissed"

Most employers know the meaning of "dismissed", especially if they have a probationary period and know/have used it in it's cruel forms in the past.

Freak, I also wondered where you been hiding lately. Seems like we don't hear from you much anymore. What's up with that? New GF or what..... :rotf: Just kiddin. Also wanted to tell you that your typing and grammar have skills have improved very much :bowdown:

My turn to ask you......

Now what about those MJs.....

Most employers know the meaning of "dismissed", especially if they have a probationary period and know/have used it in it's cruel forms in the past.

Freak, I also wondered where you been hiding lately. Seems like we don't hear from you much anymore. What's up with that? New GF or what..... :rotf: Just kiddin. Also wanted to tell you that your typing and grammar have skills have improved very much :bowdown:

My turn to ask you......

Now what about those MJs.....

thanks ive been working on my typing skills lately... but sadly no GF lol

the mjs .... well with school and work i havnt had time ti work on them but now that its summer i do have time. so I'm going to start working on my mj asap