Busy Day

jimoshel

Got me three new XJ'S today. Two 1989 Laredos and a '88Chief. Already got one of the Laredos traded for a '87 MJ. Now if I can just sell the other two, know where there's a MJ for sale.

1989 Laredo, 4.0, 5spd, 4WD, locking rear.

1989 Laredo 4.0 Auto 2wd

1988 Chief, 4.0, 5spd, 4wd

Its nice to see someone taking advantage of the many XJ's that are around here . The guy down the street has about two or three a week that he sells , next week he buys more .

Its like a revolving XJ lot . Still can't get his hands on an MJ though ....he,he,he

Next time you get your hands on a late model two door let me know .

Saw a MJ on a dealers lot yesterday. First one I ever saw at a used car lot. Went in for a better look. 1988, 4.0, auto, column shift, LB, 2wd, No rust, minor dings and scratches, fair interior. Asking $2495. If it's still there in a couple weeks I'm going to offer them $1400 for it. The most I've ever paid for a MJ was $500, and I drove it home.

The 3 XJ'S I got yesterday, I got for donor's. After getting them home and looking, they're to nice to part so I'm going to sell-trade them as running cars. Anybody got a MJ to trade for ?

Yeah thats a little high for an 88 but you can't really complain when there are fewer and fewer MJ's laying around . I paid 2700 for mine and proudly do it again .

I searched for the perfect MJ for almost a year before buying . Sure there were enough 500 $ MJ's laying around but I wanted one near mint condition and ready for restore .

Yeah , from a dealership they probably traded it in , so there trying to make some money off of that deal for sure . They probably gave more than the trucks worth for trade ,

they gotta make that up somewhere and they will .

I think its funny when people go out and spend 50,000 k on a brand new truck and the min. they drive it off the lot it looses 20,000k instantly .

Then those same guys come into my store and complain about a 1,500k wedding ring that will actually go up in value the day they walk out the store .

I don't get it ... :dunno:

I tell them to hit Walmart up or go check out the mall stores and see what they got if they want to get completely ripped off .