Power steering pump

I'm trying to make a PSC power steering pump work in the MJ right now. The previous owner of this pump modified it to work on a newer XJ, even though its a pump for my 1990. I'm not sure if there is supposed to be threads in the two holes on each side of the pump, or if they've been drilled out. Here are pics of the holes in question.

One bolt comes from the backside through the intake manifold into the pump, and the another bolt comes through the front from a bracket into the pump. I looked at one of the 97's tonight and on those its a similar pump, but it has long bolts that run all the way through that hole and thread into the intake. I might be able to do the same with this pump and just put a nut on the back side. I'll take some pics of both the 97 and the 90 tomorrow so you can see how the two are different.

All in all, I don't think I'll be able to make this pump work the way that it is stock, but I may be able to easily using long bolts to convert it to a 97 style pump bracket/ belt tensioner.