Guages not workin now!!!

My battery went dead and i jumped it off my wifes car. It started fine and off to work i went. After about 5 miles i stopped at a red light and my truck stops running. I bump it a few times, nothing. I pushed it aside and i good samaritan in a f-350 was giving me a jump and we tried for 20 mins but never would start. I called my wife to bring me a new battery from our local advance auto store (gag but it was the closest and fastest). I put new battery in and she starts right up and I'm back off to work. Now here's the thing, i got off work at 10:30 and as I'm driving home i notice that none of my guages are working except speedo cause I'm assuming its ran off a cable. And i notice my right blinker light on my cluster is dim but lit. I don't know if its a fuse or short somwhere. Oh and when i first tried to start it earlier in the day i noticed my cd player was beeping without the key on. Everything else works fine like the headlights blinkers and dome light. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

:agree:

Also, pull off the plastic wire loom for the positive and negative cables, and inspect both wires, and check the negative ground at the stud on the block. And the ground strap at the rear of the engine to the fire wall.

Well i got the time to check on my guages and see if i could find the issue. I started small and checked the fuses. All fuses good but they felt loose. I gave them all a nice nudge to secure better. Turned my ignition to on position and walaahh!!!! They are workin again

Let me just say i counted my eggs before they hatched or whatever the old saying is. Anyway my guages are workin but now my blinkers don't work and my right blinker on cluster is still lit up!!! :wall: :dunno: soapbox.gif

:smart: just keep using the Electrical Manual to chase the gremlins out.

mine did the same thing, but while I was chasing it and wiggling wires it went away. I expext it to come back again some day

Just Expect Every Problem