2010 schedual

pdwighty

I plan on going to rausch creek within the next couple months... send me a PM if you would wanna meet up jamminz.gif

I will be heading there a few times this year with [siS]offroad. Need to finish my steering and fix my rocker/sliders before i bring down the manche. Keep me updated with your schedual and we could def meet up at somepoint.

• 5 weeks later...

Yea Rausch is on my list a few times this summer. All breeds jeep show in york. Also gonna be headed down to south jersey to ride the jersey pine barrens, an probly shoot over to LBI. We might have to put something together if enough people are up for Rausch :cheers:

I'm good to go to Rausch whenever. You guys just pick a date and I'll free up the weekend and take off work. I more than likely won't be bringing an MJ because of the fact that my red one has a new paint job and I'm afraid to even drive it in the rain. And the newly acquired '86 is not running yet and is only an open diff 2wd. I'll probably just bring the '01 XJ.... :roll:

I'm good to go to Rausch whenever. You guys just pick a date and I'll free up the weekend and take off work. I more than likely won't be bringing an MJ because of the fact that my red one has a new paint job and I'm afraid to even drive it in the rain. And the newly acquired '86 is not running yet and is only an open diff 2wd. I'll probably just bring the '01 XJ.... :roll:
sooner or later ill have all the little things done on my MJ and ill go for a weekend...ill deff go july23rd!

• 1 month later...

hit up rausche already with [sis] but just road along in my buddies manche (1Tons, 37x14.50 creepy crawlers, exo cage, 01 motor/interior swap) jamminz.gif

3 things needed before mine makes it rausche this year

1. Finish the armor (about 1/2 way done)

2. Install one ton steering (sitting in basement pending installation)

3. Order the new tires (pending completion of steering)

Should be done way before the 23rd.

lets plan something! I'm gettin another inch or so of lift and some other little things needed and tires and tow points, i should be set to go with EVERYTHING the beginning of july( i get paid every 2 weeks :hmm: )

-Nick