low beam lights dont work

i did that but idk there are toggle switches below the steering wheel for the front fog lights or whatever lol besides the main lights in the front and they work but i turned all the lights on and they don't work i also have another toggle switch down there that idk what it is for

If you're referring to the multifunction stalk (that does turn indicators and ipers), it doesn't actually control the lights directly. It pushes/pulls on a long rod that runs down the steering column to the switch located down near the base. The rod in my 88 wasn't fully pushing on that switch and so for the longest time after I bought the truck, I had no highbeams. :(

There is a circuit breaker of sorts in the headlight switch... It can go bad, and it will burn out, or fail. When it failed on my '91 XJ, the regular beams would go out, and come back on after the circuit breaker reset. But, if I had my brights on, it would stay on the whole time, as it does NOT control the brights. Sounds like yours might have just completely fried. Try a new headlight switch.

Rob L. :thumbsup: