B-pillar light alternative...

whats the part number and web site you got the black factory looking lights from???

Hey snowboard3r411, if you are looking for the lights that are pictured in this post, we are the manufacturer and are running a special price for ComancheClub members of $8 a piece on those. For more information, specs, and pictures, you can check out Section C1 of our online catalog at [email=sales@euramtec.com'>sales@euramtec.com and we'll take care of you.

Joe Warneke

Technical Sales, Euramtec Corp.

I posted in another thread as well, but can someone tell me which wire goes where? I can't figure it out because my fuses keep blowing. I've got a red, solid black and a black w/ white stripe.

*Figured it out: Red goes on the larger spade connector, the striped wire goes in the middle and the solid black goes on the smaller spade on the end.

I posted in another thread as well, but can someone tell me which wire goes where? I can't figure it out because my fuses keep blowing. I've got a red, solid black and a black w/ white stripe.

*Figured it out: Red goes on the larger spade connector, the striped wire goes in the middle and the solid black goes on the smaller spade on the end.

Hey Rymanrph, glad to see you figured it out. Sorry I didn't see your post sooner... If anyone needs a wiring diragram for our light, please let me know.

This is so cool to see. Companies working with the site, just like zach that does the body panels. Good to see. I'll be getting these eventually, they will match my black interior great. :brows:

As for ComancheKrazy, we are glad to help out the Comanche community! Thanks for your support!

Thanks for thinking about us Joe. Its good to know we can still get the lights, and help out an american company. But, I have a question... Could you look into purchasing the tooling for our tail lights? You could make a decent amount of sales if we had an aftermarket alternative. A short while ago our used tail lights were fetching $350 a set on ebay in good condition. They have dropped in price recently, but imagine the draw for them.

That would be awesome if you could look into that.

Thanks,

Rob L.

Hey Rob, sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Unfortunately, we cannot supply the tail lights for the Comanche. As I said, the tooling we have for the interior light we purchased 15 years ago hoping that we could supply it to the street rod industry. We will keep a look out for the tail lights, but realistically we will probably not be able to find it. Sorry.

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I just bought mine on ebay and did not see the comanche club discount. Oh well. I still like them. I just need to know the wiring from the mollex plug to the three seperate tabs on the back of the new lights??

awesome! i was so mad when i took my truck wheeling and the interior lights landed on my shoulder. all the clips are broken the only factory replacement i could find was 50 a piece

• 6 months later...

Neither of my interior lights were working, so I took them out to try to test them. The internal switch was non functional and I couldn't clean them. Turns out that the cargo area light for a 1994 S-10 4 door Blazer fits right into the cut out on the B pillar. I just had to cut off the GM connector and install 3 blade type crimp connectors. To make them fit, the blades had to be narrowed to fit into the Jeep connector. The connections are Orange to Orange (Hot), Black / white to Orange / black (door switch ground) and whatever the other two are (unswitched ground) goes through the switch built into the GM light. So they both come on with either door, by rotating the dash light switch and by turning on the switch on either light. Cheap and easy!!!