Curse of The Comanche???!!!!111

jpnjim

Well....so much for making jokes. :shake:

Went in for an asthma attack this morning, and ended up getting TOSSED to the ER room for testing for a possible heart attack. Seems I have an irregular heart beat that I may have had my whole life, just diagnosed this morning.

WOW :hmm: This is actually a pretty powerful thread...it really puts our health into perspective. I have a relatively low maintenance lifestyle, aside from the self inflicted bumps, bruises, concussions and broken ribs that frequent my life from being an idiot and lauching myself off my dirtbike...I guess I REALLY do take my good health for granted.

I'm so sorry for some of you who have to deal with this stuff :( That really sucks.

I guess if I could say anything is an 'inconvenience', my uncorrected vision is 20/200 and after 9 years working in a shop without hearing protection, it rescently became evident that I'm loosing my hearing and I have to wear earplugs now otherwise loud noises can be excrusiatingly painful...for example I can't even enjoy my car stereo even at normal listening level anymore, but to turn it up so I can better hear it is painful, so I usually don't even have it on anymore...but these are things I can deal with. But I suppose at 28, I still have plenty of time for things to go wrong.

This thread just bummed me out, more for some of you guys than anything.

-James

A-fib, horrible eyes, some kind of morning nausea stomach condition that the doctors can't find a cause for.

Did they run a pregnancy test? :dunno:

I have a degenerative disc that decided it was a good time to start rubbing against my spinal cord. That put me out of work for six weeks and another 6 weeks of part-time restricted duty. Hopefully I can go back to full-time at the end of this month.

I guess if I could say anything is an 'inconvenience', my uncorrected vision is 20/200 and after 9 years working in a shop without hearing protection, it rescently became evident that I'm loosing my hearing and I have to wear earplugs now otherwise loud noises can be excrusiatingly painful...for example I can't even enjoy my car stereo even at normal listening level anymore, but to turn it up so I can better hear it is painful, so I usually don't even have it on anymore...but these are things I can deal with. But I suppose at 28, I still have plenty of time for things to go wrong.

This thread just bummed me out, more for some of you guys than anything.

-James

James, do a search for "hyperacusis". My wife and I are former band teachers....we know all about it.

http://www.hyperacusis.net/

http://www.chat-hyperacusis.net/

It cannot be described to someone who has not had it.

just turned 29 on the 8th....

still healing from a major case of Cellulitis that I have had since new years eve,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cellulitis

which had me in the hospital in and out for over 2 weeks, hooked to IV and in the most pain I`ve ever had. My left leg was 3 inches larger in diameter than my right.

seperated left shoulder with little to no cartiledge, they now think I have arthritis in my lower back, been to a chiropractor since age 22, severed my thumb in half last fall requiring 8 stitches ( carpet knife) , chronicly sprained ankle and left thumb, had a gastric ulcer at age 15, 2 concussions from car accidents, numerous pulled ligaments and tendons in my hands from lobster fishing since age 19, plenty of burns and scars from mechanic work, and the list goes on lol