OEM Steering Wheel Swap, Horn Help Please

I swapped my worn out/oozing '88 rubber OEM three spoke steering wheel for a nice leather '91 Country/Limited two spoke with full pad in matching color cheap off of ebay.

When I pulled the original wheel it was obvious that the horn works differently than the new wheel.

What parts do I need to make the horn work on the two spoke wheel? I have the tilt steering column.

Please help! Thanks!

I swapped my worn out/oozing '88 rubber OEM three spoke steering wheel for a nice leather '91 Country/Limited two spoke with full pad in matching color cheap off of ebay.

The two spoke XJ/MJ steering wheel's last year was in 1990, so I'm not sure which steering wheel you are referring to?

Just a guess but is this the part you are looking for? It's NAPA part 735-2822. It's the plunger, spring and lock that goes in the turn signal canceling cam. and replaced the wire that is in some steering wheels.

235467.jpg

Mac...

The two spoke XJ/MJ steering wheel's last year was in 1990, so I'm not sure which steering wheel you are referring to?

I did not know that. Thanks for the info! Guess the seller got the year wrong, but that gives me some hope it falls in my year range.

I swapped from this style wheel:

To this:

Amjay, thanks for the info. I think there is more to it, that doesn't look like it would fit in my column. :???:

Right, That spring and plunger is for the top steering wheel. The bottom one probably uses a wire in the turn signal canceling cam. If you look at the Grant Horn Kit it may contain what you need.

Mac...