Project

richasco

I'm looking for a truck to start my project. I need an '87+ swb. I would like a green 4.0l 5spd 4x4 that is in descent running shape with minimal rust. However, I will take just about anything. My plan is the '97+ update, so a stripped roller is ok. Rusted out floor pans are ok as well since the newer interior requires floor work anyway. So if you have anything within a few hours of DC let me know.

Thanks,

Scott

How true! I had found the perfect rust free, straight Hunter Green '92 on CL, but the seller wound not answer emails or return phone calls. My only must haves are '87+ and swb. The truck will be painted, no matter what the original color, because it will be getting a face lift.

I have an 87 that has to go! I painted it silver the floors have been fixed and bed lined the underside is cleaned and undercoated no bed though and I have a 8.25 mopar axle and dana 30 axle both 3:55 ratio it has a dana 35 rear axle in the rear now and two wheel drive it has a 97 brake booster installed.I have most of the inside cab parts,gas tank etc.I have a cherokee with very good dash and more parts.this would be a good project to finish I don't have the time to finish.$500.00 takes it. WWallstev@yahoo,com I can send pics if intersted.thanks