WTB: 90-92 Comanche 4x4...

Comanche90

As the title states, I'm looking for a 90-92 Comanche 4x4. Ive found one outside of the forums and ive been looking around a bit on the classified forum here as well. Also, I have cash in hand and would like to stay at, under or around $3,000...

TIA,

Adam :banana:

As the title states, I'm looking for a 90-92 Comanche 4x4. Ive found one outside of the forums and ive been looking around a bit on the classified forum here as well. Also, I have cash in hand and would like to stay at, under or around $3,000...

TIA,

Adam, welcome to the group... Is there any particular reason you are looking for '90-'92? Only reason I ask was that '90 was the last year of the RENIX era MJ's. If you are shooting for the HO's like I am assuming, you will want to stick to the '91-'92's. Those are the HO's.

Rob L. :cheers:

TIA,

Adam, welcome to the group... Is there any particular reason you are looking for '90-'92? Only reason I ask was that '90 was the last year of the RENIX era MJ's. If you are shooting for the HO's like I am assuming, you will want to stick to the '91-'92's. Those are the HO's.

Rob L. :cheers:

Thats correct, i meant to put 91-92. Ive updated the thread title.. I am looking more for the 4.0 HO 4x4.

Do these have a down side or anything i want to look for on the previous years of these trucks?