exhaust crossover

In my Quadratec catalog they list the same part number for an OEM replacement exhaust MANIFOLD for the '92 and '94, and they list the crossover pipe for the '91-'92, but not for the'93-'96. Being as the manifold # is the same, I don't see why the shape would be any different...The one thing I did notice from my swap though, and I don't know if the change was Renix-->Chrys or when they did it, but at some point the O2 sensor went from being in the exhaust manifold, to mounted in the crossover pipe. Worst case there, just go get a junk 'O2 sensor to plug the other hole if you wind up with two :dunno: Hope this helps

-James

is there a difference between a 92 4.0l exhaust crossover and 94 4.0l crossover ( between the manifold and Cadillac converter)

Just tyring to correct a common mistake, but it is a "catalytic" converter. There is no such thing as a "cadillac" converter.

No worries mate.

Rob L. ;)

is there a difference between a 92 4.0l exhaust crossover and 94 4.0l crossover ( between the manifold and Cadillac converter)

Just trying to correct a common mistake, but it is a "catalytic" converter. There is no such thing as a "cadillac" converter.

No worries mate.

Rob L. ;)

:thumbsup:

I thought there was a diff between XJ and MJ crossovers. no? :dunno:

I thought it was just the tailpipe? Shouldn't be any difference between XJ and MJ crossovers.

I thought there was a diff between XJ and MJ crossovers. no? :dunno:

Come to think of it...the x-over pipe/cat meet up and secure onto the trans support, and the aw4 4x4 trans cross member was at a different location (further back) than the ba/5 2wd...so possibly there could be different lengths of x-over pipes? I am at a loss now :hmm:

DAMMIT, my curiosity had me going out to look at my truck, and everything was WHITE. WTF, its snowing :rant: Its only Oct, I'm not ready for this crap yet! :wall:

-James