Bilstein 7100s?

I'm looking at buying a set of the Bilstein 7100s, but since I'm not lifted, nor ever plan to be, I'm not sure which part number to get. Their website doesn't even have Comanche listed as a vehicle. All of the options for Cherokee are for 3-4" lift applications. Does anyone have any idea what I should get for stock replacement?

EDIT: it's 2wd if it makes a difference.

I'm looking at buying a set of the Bilstein 7100s, but since I'm not lifted, nor ever plan to be, I'm not sure which part number to get. Their website doesn't even have Comanche listed as a vehicle. All of the options for Cherokee are for 3-4" lift applications. Does anyone have any idea what I should get for stock replacement?

EDIT: it's 2wd if it makes a difference.

Good Q - been looking around myself.

I keep forgetting the length of the stock shock,but it would be as simple as taking one off and measuring the compressed and extended length's. I think it's about 7" of travel ? Besides the application specific shocks,Bilstein has shocks listed by length, 6-14 inch's of travel IIRC, as well as several different choices of valving,with or without a resavoir,bolt top,bushing,or heim end.They will probably do custom orders to. The 7100 is a great shock and I would totaly recomend it, night and day over anything stock.

You would probably be ok with shocks meant for 0-3" of lift. In fact (at least for the front), you'll find that the extended and compressed measurements for a shock sold for a 3" lift will match or be extremely close to the stock shock measurements.

The gabriel shock co. has (or used to at least) an online pdf file of specs for all the shocks they make. Too bad I never liked their shocks.