2" lift options

I'm looking for 2" lift options.

I only want a bit of lift just to give Spot a little attitude.

I've found Rough Country(which I want to avoid due to really bad ride)

SkyJacker

Rocky Road(which is a 1", and I have had quality issues with RR in the past)

Black Diamond

Any I'm forgetting here??

I have the skyjacker 3".

It doesn't ride horribly bad. The rear is stiff because of the AAL, but I haven't played around with the spring retainers and such, so it might be workable. The front springs are nice, and they are better than the stock pieces as far as ride goes.

I have the skyjacker 3".

It doesn't ride horribly bad. The rear is stiff because of the AAL, but I haven't played around with the spring retainers and such, so it might be workable. The front springs are nice, and they are better than the stock pieces as far as ride goes.

AAL's are going to be a problem. I have a metric tonne. So I have the thicker wider springs. Tim(Bent) and I were talking about this last week. He is finding the same thing. So I may have to get some Ford leaves, and homogenize something. Plus, you don't know a 'stiff' ride until you are driving an empty metric tonne down buckled roads, with a half-sprung bench seat.

why don't u forget about 2in lift and get the re 5.5 mj lift, u don't have to jimmy rig ur rear springs and trust me once you sy=tart lifting it u can't stop so u might as well take it to the limit

I only want a bit of lift just to give Spot a little attitude

That and the fact right now she is my DD, and I have 3 Jeep projects I'm already working on.