2000 intake?

This is a pretty open question but I couldnt really find any information on it so here goes. I was just looking around the other day, found a site about switching to a 2000 intake manifold and injectors and getting 15hp out of it. Everything looked pretty simple, but I didnt know if there are huge differences between the 91 he had and my 89 that would make this modification hard or expensive. It looked like the 2000 manifold has a different TB then my 89, and I wasnt sure if that would be something really hard to switch over. So pretty much, in your general opinion, how hard would this be for me to do? I figured if it was so easy more people would have done it, but you never know.

here's the link to the site about it.

http://gojeep.willyshotrod.com/HowtoIntakeManifold1.htm

It might have been that it was at 2:00 in the morning that I was looking at this, but I felt stupid, because I really had no idea what he was talking about.

Thanks in advance,

Tim

If you used a HO head, and modified the TPS to work with the renix, it would bolt right up.

x2, it's not a hard modification to get the renix TPS to bolt up to the HO intake.

My stroker build will use HO manifolds and a 99+ intake with a 7120 head that's coming off my brothers blown HO.the caveat to using the newer intake is the power steering pump bracket.