Bead locks stock wheels

you could weld my DIY kit to them, but you may have a clearance issue with the nuts on the back side of the inner ring with a stock wheel.

Probably be best to pick up some cheap steelies and weld on a diy kit.

Let me know if you end up needing some rings.

the kit i make is 1/4" cnc laser cut steel, 32 bolt pattern. welds to the face of the lip so the tire isn't seating against the weld. Same kit i've been running on my XJ for years. Now that i'm swapping axles i'll be making another set for my new 6 lug wheels too.

A kit for 4 wheels (8 rings) is 200.00 2 more rings for a spare will make the total 250.00

I havn't shipped a set in a while so i'll weigh the rings i've got in the shop and get you a shipping quote. PM me so i remember to get that for you tomorow.

hex head bolts and nylock nuts can be bought for 10.00/wheel but most people choose to buy thier own hardware locally so they can pick out the exact ones they want. I chose button head allen bolts for mine.

here are some pics.

• 3 months later...
you could weld my DIY kit to them, but you may have a clearance issue with the nuts on the back side of the inner ring with a stock wheel.

Probably be best to pick up some cheap steelies and weld on a diy kit.

Let me know if you end up needing some rings.

thanks for the great response guys . yeah i was thinking about it and when i got the truck it had those white rims with a blue and red line i think..... so i sanded those to make the glossy black...................... but yeah i think those are aftermarket...but

the kit i make is 1/4" cnc laser cut steel, 32 bolt pattern. welds to the face of the lip so the tire isn't seating against the weld. Same kit i've been running on my XJ for years. Now that i'm swapping axles i'll be making another set for my new 6 lug wheels too.

A kit for 4 wheels (8 rings) is 200.00 2 more rings for a spare will make the total 250.00

I havn't shipped a set in a while so i'll weigh the rings i've got in the shop and get you a shipping quote. PM me so i remember to get that for you tomorow.

hex head bolts and nylock nuts can be bought for 10.00/wheel but most people choose to buy thier own hardware locally so they can pick out the exact ones they want. I chose button head allen bolts for mine.

here are some pics.

thanks for pointing me in the right direction guys :cheers: