Where to buy fuel lines?

I was taking my valve train off and need to remove the throttle body to get to a few bolts. Someone was helping me and he tried to remove the fuel lines and the brass connector snapped off inside the throttle body. So I need to find a new fuel line for that side. Anyone know where I can pick one up? I just need the part that is "quick disconnect" as the Haynes manual says. I'd like to avoid the jyard.

I was taking my valve train off and need to remove the throttle body to get to a few bolts. Someone was helping me and he tried to remove the fuel lines and the brass connector snapped off inside the throttle body. So I need to find a new fuel line for that side. Anyone know where I can pick one up? I just need the part that is "quick disconnect" as the Haynes manual says. I'd like to avoid the jyard.

Post a pic of the part(s) you need.

Or.......

http://www.classictube.com/index.asp

But there on line shopping is being rebuilt now :fs1: You can call them.

They carry brake lines, fuel line, and tranny line for the XJ, which all of the front lines are the same as the MJ.

You said, you broke off the fuel line to the throttle body :hmm: Is this for a 2.5 engine???

Actually I got the brass fitting off without tearing the line in half..it was on there good...so now I just need a new brass fitting and I should be good..I hope lol Thanks for the help though.

Or.......

http://www.classictube.com/index.asp

But there on line shopping is being rebuilt now :fs1: You can call them.

They carry brake lines, fuel line, and tranny line for the XJ, which all of the front lines are the same as the MJ.

You said, you broke off the fuel line to the throttle body :hmm: Is this for a 2.5 engine???

Excellent site. Nice find.

Excellent site. Nice find.

Gee.......Thanks

There located about 5 miles from where I'm at........We "locals" try to keep them busy :D

And surprisingly, the Stainless lines are only a couple bucks more that the annealed steel lines :brows: