water leaks

I have read many thread on leaks but I don't know if anyone has ever had this experience. I don't think it is my rear window leaking as I have sealed it very good but I think it is the seem on the back of the cab on the passenger side. Since it is not easily accessible it is hard to tell for sure. There is alot of rust down the seam and it is always wet on the inside of the cab near the seam. I'm thinking I have to take the bed off to tell for sure. Anyone else had this issue?

From what your describing, it almost sounds like its leaking "up" from the rockers. There is a hole in the back corner of the cab, behind the speakers, that drops down into the back side of the rockers, the very back corner of the cab, it might be worth while to craw under the cab and check the back corner, and the back side of the rockers.

If you find water back there, and you drive in the rain, hit standing water, it could be forced up from the wheels.

Yes, there is a seam about 6-7 inches in from the cab corner, you should be able to see the outside of the seam from the bottom side of the truck, the box don't drop all the way to the frame in that section and the lower rear section of the cab is exposed from underneath.

Well I don't drive the truck that much so all the water it is getting is from sitting. I have tried the baby poweder trick and it has helped me pinpoint the water in the firewall. It is not helping with this one though because I see the water in the hole on the passanger side inside rear cab. The rear cab wall is dry it is just wet kind of where the outside rear of the cab has that lip at the bottom of the box. That's why I think it has rusted through and is my water leak issue. I'll post pictures later.

Found the source of my water leak in the drivers side floor. Seems PO must have been messing with the fuse panel and unscrewed it from the firewall. That is where all my water is coming from. I can seal around it by taking out the washer reservoir but my question is should water even be leaking into that module on the engine side of the firewall? Is my hood seal not doing it's job? Or is it normal?