I.D my guitar.

Kenosha Warrior

Bought this burnt-orange baby at a yardsale thismorning. mint condition for $60cdn. It says S.D.E Custom on the headstock. It doesn't have a serial # anymore, or maybe it does and I can't find it. It looks like a Gibson, it just screams Gibson Custom, but the SDE throws me for a loop. Its the burnt orange one on the left. Any ideas?

http://img160.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... arsqr5.jpg

took it to a guitar shop today.

1968 Vantage, California made. with Seymour-Duncan dual-tone pickups from the same year.

It has been refinished, in the original colour, but in doing so the S/N got removed. He gave me a year based on the stamps on the body under the electronics. worth around 3-4 grand in mint, mines around 2800-3000 $ cdn. Not too bad for a yardsale find.

MoparRobbie - Great find on a garage sale deal jamminz.gif

Now just think now many MJ's comanche.gif you can get when you sell the guitar :brows:

I 'rented' it to a buddy for $200 so he could show off at a show with his band. Spent it on brake parts for my MJ. got it back an hour ago. Still nice and shiny (the guitar) I need my MJ to chauffer my arse and my guitar around to school and work.

took it to a guitar shop today.

1968 Vantage, California made. with Seymour-Duncan dual-tone pickups from the same year.

It has been refinished, in the original colour, but in doing so the S/N got removed. He gave me a year based on the stamps on the body under the electronics. worth around 3-4 grand in mint, mines around 2800-3000 $ cdn. Not too bad for a yardsale find.

Wow! Congrats on the great find! :cheers: 8)

• 5 months later...