Door checks

I believe that I have figured out that you cannot use the back door door checks (from and XJ) in the front door. However, is it possible to flip the passenger side door check to make it work on the drivers side?

Thanks

Jake

If you have a hard time finding any, let me know..........I just might have a few laying around :roll:

Plus, something you asked me for last year is just starting to come back in season, and I still plan on making good on my word from last year :D

I could make up one big ole box and have one delivery to you ;)

Yes, there not handed.

Also the door checks from 84-01 will work, all the same bolt pattern, but the checks from '96+ are more heavy duty than the older units.

Very timely information for me also. Swapping out my existing doors for doors with power locks and power windows. The "new" driver side door has a broken door check and my right side old door has a good door check I can swap in.

Thank You!!

If you have a hard time finding any, let me know..........I just might have a few laying around :roll:

Plus, something you asked me for last year is just starting to come back in season, and I still plan on making good on my word from last year :D

I could make up one big ole box and have one delivery to you ;)

LOL - I forgot all about that! It's funny you mentioned it because I just got a box from my father with nothing but a full gallon baggie in it. I opened the box in the early morning (when it was still dark) and muttered "what the hell?" before I realized what he'd done.

It would be great if you did that....just let me know what I owe you. :cheers: