I WANT A V8 4X4 comanche

Who needs a link?

Step 1: rip out entire drivetrain:

Step 2: graft in entire new drivetrain that won't explode

Step 3: pay out the nose for the best radiator you can possibly afford along with the best E-fans you can find.

Step 4: Vent the hood somehow

Step 5: pray that it's enough to cool the engine

:D

Skimming through the first few pages in the projects forum I found these guys:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16611

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16635

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16611

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1771

And advanceadapters.com should have everything you'll need (if you can afford it)

Thank you for the links PETE. Does look like it may be more TIME then i really wanna spend. I will just find a motor for mine. Thank you kind sir :bowdown:

and wolfpackjeeper ??? um yeah

wolfpackjeeper . sorry I was not really trying to be an azz to you . I was just like. Hum he sends me to a link of the projects ??

Sorry . ICEBOX

What I was really wantting to see Or read. Is something maybe on what someone had use as a doaner truck . maybe like the drive train form an S10 or some thing. I tried looking in the serch for V8 swap . but nothing really had complete details . But a stock 1990 4.0 has 173 hp and a stock v8 chevy Is really not that much more. So I will just build up the 4.0 i have .

V8 swaps are not worth it :ack: . The 4.0L can be built with all the power and torque you will ever need for the common user of a Jeep, and it is a lot easier than trying to make a V8 work in the Jeep :thumbsup: .