aussie issues

I did the one piece axle coversion on my dana 30 yesterday. Prior to that, I had an Aussie and a Posi-lok. After the conversion, I'm having bad issues with the aussie. I can barely turn, and I know it should be "nearly invisible". What's the deal?!

The truck is in 2wd. I'm going to pop the diff cover Friday, pull the carrier, and check to make sure everything's reassembled correctly. I may have incorrectly installed the Aussie and not realized it due to the Posi-Lok.

Its been some time since I installed one... But I seem to remember a important measurement. One that Aussie would need to know if you had problems like the one your having. Double check your paperwork and I'll bet that that measurement is not with in spec.

Good luck,

CW

Well, I still don't have my axle together yet. The springs in the Aussie were toast so I had to order new ones. Overnighted, the pins and springs ran me $54. I'm not very happy with the shop that did the initial install. I should have just done it myself in the first place.

Well, I still don't have my axle together yet. The springs in the Aussie were toast so I had to order new ones. Overnighted, the pins and springs ran me $54. I'm not very happy with the shop that did the initial install. I should have just done it myself in the first place.

They should at the very least, pay for those parts!!!

CW