Wrecked my MJ today

Lenard

got to be the cause of a three car pile up :fs1: the first car a brand new yoter stopped first then the ranger in front of me slide sideways and stopped, then i slid into the ranger which smashed it into the yoter, bent the hell out of the rangers frame, his bed came up on top of hood, smashed in my bumper and grill into the radiator which bent into the front of my engine. sure was sad seeing my MJ loaded on to the wrecker, man this sucks! :wall: :wall:

Man, that really stinks. Hope everybody is ok. I got rear ended last Sept.,fortunately

no serious damage. I still have nightmares about me truck being wrecked now and then.

Hope yours is not too badly messed up.

were i hit was on the far right side of my truck,

so my head light, parking light, grill, radiator, bumper, and everything behind that in the engine compartment is all smashed into the engine, will need a new hood to. :fs1: i don't have a camera, so sorry no pictures. :dunno: the guy in front of me got hurt the worst, he got whiplash pretty bad and his back got hurt when his bed smashed into the cab, it bent the cab into the back of his seat.