Stalls when braking

I had the front end jacked up for a couple of day while I took the coil springs out to cut then down a bit and now it stalls when I am braking.

I can start it and let it run/idle for half an hour and nothing happens, if I drive at a slow speed I am fine when braking, but once I am up around 2nd gear or higher the engine just dies when I brake and it starts right back up, I did a search on "engine stalling" and came up with a few things to check out later today, sensors, fuel pump ballast etc... I am not sure it is the fuel pump as I can rev it high in the driveway take my foot off the gas and nothing happens when I tap the brake, its only a problem when the truck is actually moving and it wasn't a problem before I jacked up the front end.

Any other suggestions as to what to look for when I get back at it tonight?

My guess would be a vacuum leak in the brake booster, but I don't see how working on the springs could cause that.

you never know what is going to come loose, it looked like the p.o. tried to cram springs for a 6 inch lift while only having what seems to be parts for a rough country 4 inch lift up front, when I say I had to jack it up, I really had to jack it up, even with the spring compressors I had to cut part of the bottom coil out of each spring to get them out, so needless to say I think I will give all the lines a once over before I start checking sensors, and I think I will start with the brake booster and then move on to the IAC

thanks

checked the brake booster, nothing seemed out of order, however one of the clamps on my fuel filler hose was too rusty to reuse when I put the bed back on and I just forgot about replacing it until today. I got a new clamp and put the vent hose back where it should be on the filler neck, then I turned the key into the on position for a few seconds to let the fuel pump prime and maybe pressurize the tank, it started with no problem and I was able to drive it around the block without the stall returning, I think I will look into a new gas cap this week (it can't hurt)

hopefully this was all that was wrong, but I will check the other sensors out on the weekend along with a more thorough inspection of the brake booster vacuum line

I already dumped a can of throttle body cleaner down its throat last month, paying close attention to make sure I hit the sensor side of the throttle body, so hopefully that rules out needing to clean the iac, those torx bolts piss me off and I would rather avoid removing them if possible

thanks for the suggestions!