overhead console

Found 2 at a local yard sale one in fairly good shape the other kind of ugly.

just needing to know what to grab for these the next time I go to u- pullit.

I want to put one in my cherokee and one in my mj now that my garage is about done its time to break out the tools.

All I have for these is the mounting brackets.

they have a temp button as well as trip in both metric and english if that helps.

Pretty much the one thing you need to grab to make this style work. The temperature sensor behind the grill. Thats really the only outside source you need. These things will run with just power and ground. I think if i remember right there is five-six wires. Two will be signal from the temp sensor, one will be batt +, one will be Ground, one is power from the lights, and one is ign, i believe. You should be able to find the wiring connector breakdown in the FSM or online.

Rob L.

you'll need to do some fiberglass work and shorten the one of them down to fit it in the comanche.

the fruity one is missing the keyless entry module too.

anyways, the wiring runs up the pass. side A-pillar and the connector may already be there behind the knee board.

you'll need to do some fiberglass work and shorten the one of them down to fit it in the comanche.

anyways, the wiring runs up the pass. side A-pillar and the connector may already be there behind the knee board.

Are you going to get the key fob for your MJ keyless entry????

me? yeah if you still have them.

i mean, I left the reciever there and everything...

me? yeah if you still have them.

i mean, I left the reciever there and everything...

I didn't throw out anythng. I have one fob for sure, maybe two.

thanks guys.

yea the fruity one actually had a screw sticking out of the keyless entry hole and is pretty much usless as the screw was into the electronics on the back side so I will just make do with the way it is.

but thanks for the wiring locations and the rest of the info.

I will post pics when I get this done.

thanks again :thumbsup: