army tires

i know theres alot of guys here that have or are in the army and i want to get a set of military tires i found a few dealers but I'm wondering is there a tire thats equivelent to a 33?

The HARD part will be finding 16.5 wheels to fit.. And humvee tires are more like 35, or 37" That is if you wanting Humvee tires..

Are you talking about the Denman style on the old military Jeeps??? Coker Tire has reproduction military tires and lists all the dimensions, maybe they could be the source for the info you are looking for to get the size you want from your "sources". Good Luck!

I know people who run them because they are big and can be had cheap/plus are easy to retread. But to be honest I have never heard anything good about them other than big and cheep. They ride like crap and are a very hard rubber compound.

Peterson's did a test a while back on all the larger tire brands and they threw a few of the military tires in as well. None of them did well. They are designed for durability in a combat zone first, performance second, and I am not sure that comfort even makes the list.