i need to know the weight of..

For shipping????

Last time I check it's not so much the weight......maybe 22 pounds, it's the size of the 'package' and with out getting into the "shipping hazardous materials" it was around $65 :eek:

And that was the slowest truck route available, for a 230 mile trip.

We ended up meeting half way and exchanging parts :D

And I got breakfast out of the trip :yes:

Don't know it that will work for you..........but the size of the package runs the shipping price up.

For shipping????

with out getting into the "shipping hazardous materials".

Yep...be careful with that one. A used fuel tank is considered hazardous and is actually illegal to ship unless you have been certified to do so. We used to ship fuel pumps back to Chrysler from the dealership for warranty inspection and we were authorized to ship hazardous, but it still cost Chrysler $300 per fuel pump to ship...and that is just a small 3 pound pump :shake: . Fuel related shipping must be handled by a special shipping company that is licensed to handle it.

Shipping unauthorized hazardous can cost you a $15,000 fine (if I remember right) if you get caught. I don't mean to cost anyone a deal or a needed part, but I don't want to see a fellow CC member get burned either.

Your choice...be careful :cheers:

The problem with a used tank is shipping. I don't know how much you are asking, but do not think that is the show stopper here. You can not easily legally ship a used gas tank without spending more money than it's worth.

see wildman if u knew me could have saved u some milage lol :cheers:

do u got a short bed tank

i'm the one he wants to ship tank to

don't sound like its going to happen

pm me or call u got my number :cheers:

Well......why didn't you say so :eek:

Yea, I got your number........and the same meeting place???

Only this time.......what other parts you need so we don't make this a "every 2 week meet and greet"

I don't think we can get breakfast at the meeting place.......well we can.....but it would be different :rotfl2:

I'm not trying to break someone else's deal here, but that why I wrote what I did, we went thru this last year, and with out mentioning other names, like people that bought me breakfast :roll: I'm just saying that shipping a used gas tank is a real problem. And the size of the package runs the shipping price up.

I'm going to back away from this now, and not take someone's deal away :doh:

Oh......and yes, I have a SWB gas tank, with a skid plate too, if you want, and a LWB tank in storage :roll: