Full Width Chevy axles? Are they to wide???

Hey guys I'm lookin at throwing a set of chevy full width axles in my mj from a 80s suburban. I don't have the axles yet so don't know the width so I was wondering if anyone on here has delt with these in an mj before? The axles are a dana 44 front and a 14bolt rear. Are they to wide like will there be 12" of extra stickin out on each side?? hahaha :rotfl2: The mj is soon to be sbc powered so the chevy axles are sorta needed at this point haha. Any info or thoughts??? thanks Alot -Jon

Hey guys I'm lookin at throwing a set of chevy full width axles in my mj from a 80s suburban. I don't have the axles yet so don't know the width so I was wondering if anyone on here has delt with these in an mj before? The axles are a dana 44 front and a 14bolt rear. Are they to wide like will there be 12" of extra stickin out on each side?? hahaha :rotfl2: The mj is soon to be sbc powered so the chevy axles are sorta needed at this point haha. Any info or thoughts??? thanks Alot -Jon

Pretty sure that front axle is a passenger side drop......

The tire/wheel/backspacing decision makes more of a difference than axles. I'm running Ford fullsize axles with 33x12.5s on 8" rims with about 4" of backspacing and I'm at 80" overall width.