Carpeted Floor Mat suggestions?

I think I'm going to be able to clean up and reuse my OEM Carpet... So once I find the water intrustion, I'd like to get some new floor mats... I have some nice Nifty Fitted ones for my TJ that have the floorsnaps to keep them in place, etc... Does anyone have any recommendations for nicer Floor Mats?

Husky has the floor "mats" and the floor "liners". The liners have like a 2" edge on them to stop water and stuff from getting on the rug. I think they hook to the floor too. I think I will be getting a set after I fix my floors.

No Carpet though...

The Husky Liners are nice. They don't budge an inch when you lay them in. Just order your year XJ set -they are a good fit.

Still not carpeted...

But the carpet is going back in, right? Are you looking for something until the carpet goes back in? If so, the Husky liner coverd the hole(s) in my floor before the fix and new carpet.

The Husky Liners are nice. They don't budge an inch when you lay them in. Just order your year XJ set -they are a good fit.

Still not carpeted...

But the carpet is going back in, right? Are you looking for something until the carpet goes back in? If so, the Husky liner coverd the hole(s) in my floor before the fix and new carpet.

Main Carpet Going in... want carpeted floor mat to go on top of carpet...

Like These (what I have in my TJ)

Nifty%20Catch-All%20Cat1.jpg

Nifty%20Catch-All%20Cat2.jpg

Amazon.Com these, but looks like 95+ Cherokee... Are the floor shapes drastically different?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/compat ... f_dp_chart

226200921645pm.jpg

Main Carpet Going in... want carpeted floor mat to go on top of carpet...

Amazon.Com these, but looks like 95+ Cherokee... Are the floor shapes drastically different?

I am sorry man. I have been working on the the company P&L all week and I did not get what you were asking for :oops: . I'm pretty :chillin: out. Not to go back to the Husky's, but when I ordered them I was told to get them in my year range for a better fit. That might be something closer to what you are asking.