front bumper mounting

i know theres alot of posts about mounting a front bumper but i have a few questions and i like lots of detailed pictures. ihave a front and rear bumper my friend made me up at work cause i don't have a welder but anyways the brakets that are attached to the fender in a triangle shape i see most people cut them do most people cut the fender its self also because i don't see any other way to tie into the steering bolts ? pictures would be great =)

• 2 weeks later...

remember how i wanted to mount my bumper to the steering bolts well my friend dident do anything right so now i gotta do it myself can i make the mounts where the steering pump mounts then make anouher to go over that one and bolt to my bumper? so in other words i'll ave one plate thats just bolted to the frame then anouther one that goes over that one and then bolts to the regular 3 stock bolt holes in the bumper?

remember how i wanted to mount my bumper to the steering bolts well my friend dident do anything right so now i gotta do it myself can i make the mounts where the steering pump mounts then make anouher to go over that one and bolt to my bumper? so in other words i'll ave one plate thats just bolted to the frame then anouther one that goes over that one and then bolts to the regular 3 stock bolt holes in the bumper?