Giffer

Giffer

hey everyone, new here.

so my name is chris but everyone calls me giffer, and i live in didsbury alberta. i recently picked up and 88 MJ 2wd. she is in rough shape. anything that could rust, has rusted. but i love my jeeps and around here you don't see to many comanches.

so my game plan with her is to pull it apart and pretty much start from the ground up. ive got a 91 yj that I'm goignt o strip most of the goodies out, which is probably pretty stupid on my part. I'm taking a wicked jeep that ive put some much time and money on and stripping it down to put some parts into the 100 dollar mj. oh well.

by the time I'm done I'm hoping 8" of lift, dana 44 front and back, 350 conversion, and 100% rockguarded ( my YJ been done 100%, inside outside and underneath ). and i figured this should be a great place to find out as much as i can from MJ people.

I'm taking a wicked jeep that ive put some much time and money on and stripping it down to put some parts into the 100 dollar mj. oh well.

You wouldn't be the first. :D

Pay extra attention to cooling that beast. MJ/XJs have smallish engine bays and radiators, and owners who drop in v8s can have issues keeping them at a decent temp.

And welcome! :wavey: